It is really is hard to hear that another great place in Pasadena is closing their doors. It was even harder to hear that it was my friends over at Red White+Bluezz that are closing up. It has been the best of times and I will be sad to see them go. However, why not make it your weekend plans to pay them a visit, taste one the city’s best bloody mary and toast to the good times. You will be glad you did. Cheers to you and your weekend!
- RT @PasadenaRave: Working on @Mr_Pasadena brand spanking new website. Coming soon! 3 hours ago
- RT @PasadenaCAPatch: Went on first @DishcrawlPas mystery food tour of @oldpasadena. See what local #Pasadena spots we tried! http://t.co/1U… 5 hours ago
- RT @mburton0214: @Mr_Pasadena @WundabarPilates I was going to ask you directly. June sched opens on 5/25. Let's make a plan and go together… 5 hours ago
- RT @pasadenabaker: @mr_pasadena @tender-greens had a gr8 dinner of Albacore tuna ,butter lettuce and tarragon dressing! So good!! Will be b… 11 hours ago
- RT @PasadenaGov: Pasadena provided relief after WWII to Ludwigshafen, Germany,also becoming Pasadena’s first Sister City. #PasadenaFacts 1 day ago