I picked this up on my latest visit to my friends over at Wahoo’s Fish Tacos in Pasadena. Turns out they are celebrating their 25th anniversary today. I have to hand it to them, they definitely cater to my new dietary needs and restrictions. Not to mention they already have a tasty menu worthy of a visit today. So hop on down to Wahoo’s today to get your free food card. EVERY CARD is a winner! Cheers to another great Monday in Pasadena!
- RT @PasadenaCAPatch: Went on first @DishcrawlPas mystery food tour of @oldpasadena. See what local #Pasadena spots we tried! http://t.co/1U… 1 hour ago
- RT @mburton0214: @Mr_Pasadena @WundabarPilates I was going to ask you directly. June sched opens on 5/25. Let's make a plan and go together… 1 hour ago
- RT @pasadenabaker: @mr_pasadena @tender-greens had a gr8 dinner of Albacore tuna ,butter lettuce and tarragon dressing! So good!! Will be b… 6 hours ago
- RT @PasadenaGov: Pasadena provided relief after WWII to Ludwigshafen, Germany,also becoming Pasadena’s first Sister City. #PasadenaFacts 1 day ago
- Lunch in #Pasadena! Time to grab some sushi at @ToroPasadena , they have great specials & happy hour deals too! 1 day ago